Saving Bottles of wine with ArT is easy
1) Open a bottle of wine (or three) and pour yourself a few glasses.
2) When finished drinking for the day, break out ArT Wine Preservation
1) Insert ArT nozzle into mouth of the bottle.
2) Apply ArT by squeezing trigger for 1 to 2 seconds. Add another 1 second dose if larger than 750 mL bottle.
3) Re-cork the wine bottle. We recommend using the ArT re-usable cork.
4) Store upright in a cool dark place.
5) Re-apply ArT after each day of opening the wine bottle.
For best results we recommend:
1) Applying ArT soon after pouring glasses to minimize oxygen exposure
2) Storing upright in a fridge or wine cooler
Check out our post on Saving Open Bottles of Wine with Argon Blanketing for more tips and information